Sunshade systems provide the buildings aesthetic values besides protecting the facade from sun and providing shade. It has various application types with different functions with movable and stationary profiles in various designs such as round, ellipsoidal and square and various dimensions (120 mm-600 mm).
- These system ensure shading of modern buildings while providing adequate sunlight to people without preventing visual contact with the outside world.
- It can also be used decoratively.
- It provides an aesthetic view besides having a large product range with different forms and dimensions.
- It provides freedom to the designer with the possibility of specfic production as per the amount required.
- It can be used as vertically or horizontally.
- It may be applied as stationary or moveable.
- Moveable options may be controlled manually or with motors to provide optimum shading.
- Different options with opaque and bright appearances, powder paint and tree texture with different patterns are available.
- Diagonal elements may be produced as a single part up to 280 mm.